Vacature Front-end developer
Ixly is a company specialized in developing e-assessments, tests and questionnaires used by HR-departments. We publish professional online psychological tests and questionnaires and provide a wide range of modern, affordable and high-quality web portals, tests and questionnaires for assessment and (career) development. Ixly develops its own psychometric tests and publishes tests by other test developers. Tests are available in: Dutch and English and increasingly also in French and German. The major tests were assessed by Cotan.
Our main product tools are:
- Test Toolkit
- Process Toolkit
- 360 Toolkit.
We’re looking for a qualified front-end developer React. Are you fluent in React, HTML5, CSS3 you should definitely get in touch!
At Ixly, people from different disciplines work together in small teams to create beautiful things. In our enthusiastic and driven development team you contribute to the development of our state-of-the-art software products.
- Implement design specifications
- Think with the Product Owner about design and workflows
- You work self-sufficient, and proactive
- Take ownership of own work
- (pre) bachelor’s degree in relevant study areas like: Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimal 3 years of work experience
- Experience with React or related frameworks like: AngularJS, Ember etc.
- Knowledge of Agile, continuous integration and Test-Driven Development
- Good English communicative skills.
- Exciting and challenging assignments
- Room for implementing your own ideas
- Encouraged to work with full-stack
- Freedom of using preferred tooling (laptop etc.)
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible work from home policy
- Working next to the Douwe Egberts factory
Enthusiastic about the position? Send us your CV, and a short motivational letter.
Mocht je vragen hebben over de vacature, stel deze gerust in het veld hieronder of bel: 088-4959000.